Recent years have seen businesses moving from legacy suites and DXPs to stacks comprised of developer-first, best-of-need composable technologies. But there are two huge barriers to widespread adoption:
- 1. Marketers can’t easily work with headless APIs to create digital experiences
- 2. Websites can’t run on CMS alone, so developers are forced to spend hundreds of hours writing “glue code” to make services from different vendors work together seamlessly
How can businesses get the cost and agility benefits of composable technologies while empowering marketers to create, launch and manage their experiences without submitting yet another ticket to IT?
Join Nick Barber, celebrated industry expert, former Forrester analyst and VP at Insight Partners and Lars Petersen, CEO of Uniform, to discover:
- How B2B and B2C businesses can take the drama out of digital experiences to improve time to value for digital investments
- How the emerging digital experience composition (DXC) category allows each team involved in digital delivery to go beyond the tech stack to own their respective areas of expertise
- The composable cheat sheet: Who is it for, how to get there and what to avoid