Look around you, our SaaS universe is undergoing massive change. The last decade literally built CS as we know it today, and the next decade will see a change to virtually all that we have learned.
You feel it, your team does, and it’s showing from the questions you’re getting from your leadership team(s), investors and board.
Join our upcoming webinar on Tuesday 5th December, 2:00 PM GMT | 3:00 PM CET where we discuss some of the change that will be required from each and every Customer Success team, big and small.
What will you learn?
- How to change your CS culture, and position your team as something that’s impactful to the company’s bottom line
- Simple ways you can start making a change tomorrow, and how to correlate your activities to outcomes
- Key skills of a ‘revenue leader’
- Two ways AI will completely change Customer Success, and the way we work in the future (and help you out!)
- Remco de Vries, Global VP, Gainsight
- Rav Dhaliwal, Investor, Board Member, Venture & Limited Partner at Crane Ventures
We hope to see you there!