Join us for a happy hour and meeting of Customer Success leaders in the Atlanta area hosted by ChurnZero & Intellum
About this event
Join us for an in-person happy hour and meeting of Customer Success leaders in the Atlanta area hosted by ChurnZero & Intellum. At RYG Leadership Hours, we bring together local leaders to discuss the trending topics, best practices, and top issues in Customer Success today.
We’re pulling back the curtain to reveal how your fellow Customer Success leaders navigate the strategic decisions and challenges of managing an emerging function. Get firsthand learnings and advice, a healthy dose of Customer Success camaraderie, and answers to the pressing questions you want to know but didn’t know who to ask.
- 6:00 – 6:30 PM – Arrival & Happy Hour
- 6:30 – 7:30 PM – CS Group Discussion
- 7:30 – 8:00 PM – Continued Networking
- How to improve software adoption
- Setting boundaries with your team and customers
- How to prepare an implementation to CS handoff
- Greg Rose, Chief Experience Officer, Intellum
- Jill VanMatre, Director of CS, Intellum
- Jennifer Samples, Senior Account Executive, metadata.io
- Lucas Farley, Manager of Customer Success, ChurnZero
Reserve your spot today! #MeetAtRYG
About RYG: Wondering what RYG means? RYG stands for red, yellow, green. RYG Leadership Hour is all about learning how to take your customers whose health score is in the red or yellow and turn them into your best customers.