Join us for a happy hour and meeting of Customer Success leaders in the Los Angeles area hosted by ChurnZero & Criteria Corp
About this event
Join us for an in-person happy hour and meeting of Customer Success leaders in the Los Angeles area hosted by ChurnZero & Criteria Corp. At RYG Leadership Hours, we bring together local leaders to discuss the trending topics, best practices, and top issues in Customer Success today.
We’re pulling back the curtain to reveal how your fellow Customer Success leaders navigate the strategic decisions and challenges of managing an emerging function. Get firsthand learnings and advice, a healthy dose of Customer Success camaraderie, and answers to the pressing questions you want to know but didn’t know who to ask.
- 6:00 – 6:30 PM – Arrival & Happy Hour
- 6:30 – 7:30 PM – CS Group Discussion
- 7:30 – 8:00 PM – Continued Networking
- Recruiting/retaining CS talent
- How to Document and Learn from Churn Reasons
- How to Extend “Customer Success Thinking” to All Aspects of Your Business
- Patrick Blanton, Global Vice President of Customer Success, Criteria Corp
- Jan Young, Sr. Consultant Customer Success, The Success League
- Naomi Aiken, Manager of Customer Success, ChurnZero
Reserve your spot today! #MeetAtRYG
About RYG: Wondering what RYG means? RYG stands for red, yellow, green. RYG Leadership Hour is all about learning how to take your customers whose health score is in the red or yellow and turn them into your best customers.